What the North Dakota Apartment Association Can Do for You!
The Association works to protect the owner's rights in such governmental matters as building codes, state and local taxes, and other legislation affecting our industry. The Association represents you with an extensive State and Federal Legislative network. Updates of legislation are communicated to the membership on a regular basis.
- Your membership in the State Association also includes membership in the National Apartment Association, for a minimal fee. This nationwide network provides communication with the trends, laws, and ideas of this growing trade Association.
- The Association has prepared and endorsed standard forms for use by members, such as standard lease forms, application to rent, and a move-in/move-out check list. These forms are available to members at a nominal cost.
- Associate members offer a wide range of services and products. These firms provide hardware, printing, paint, office supplies, and carpet cleaning, as well as other products and services. Associate members get access to membership lists and special advertising.
- The Association holds regular meetings to help keep owners and managers informed, and to assist new members. These meetings provide you an opportunity to meet other owners and managers and exchange information. The NDAA also maintains a full time office in Bismarck.
- Quarterly newsletters are sent to each member, listing meeting dates, speakers, and information important to owners/managers.
- The Association offers educational seminars for managers, owners, and associates.
We invite you to join us in our efforts. Become a member of the North Dakota Apartment Association and take an active role in keeping a higher standard of apartment living.